Here is a fun and simple way to add a bit of bunting cheer to your mantel, bookcase or wall. Using Ikea SNÖMYS paper bags or Snofint coasters, twine, clothes pegs and lettering, this is one of those ten minute craft activities that little kiddies can do (scissors aside) in the lead up to the big day.
As shown above you will need
-1 or 2 packs of Snofint Coasters or Snomys paper bags-Twine
- (optional) letters I used a sticker pack but you can also print and cut around or stamp/ stencil the letters
For the coaster bunting follow all steps. For paper bag bunting follow steps 3 and 4.
1. Choose your wording for the bunting. (I chose Merriment for my bunting)
2. Stick, draw or stamp your letters onto the baubles
3. Space out your at even intervals baubles or bags, I used my clothes pegs to help set the distance between each bauble for the coaster bunting (as shown below.)
4. Now start pegging your baubles/ bags to the twine and you are done!